SF – SERIES – 4″
Performance benefits of SF-series:
- 1060 AHRI certified and independently tested wheel performance.
- SF-series wheels outperform leading brands of polymer and aluminum wheels, due to monolith wheel structure (no segments) and bigger diameters, for the same casing size.
- Only 0.41in wg pressure loss at nominal airflow.
- Pressure loss advantage of 0,35in wg over polymer wheel means lower fan power, at similar recovery effectiveness.
- Exceeds effectiveness requirements set forth in ASHRAE 90.1 and is well below allowed leakage level set in ASHRAE 61.2
- Complete list of certificates is available on AHRI site: www.ahridirectory.org
Benefits allows for significant savings to manufacturer due to:
- Lower required fan power or smaller fan
- No need to keep wheels on stock (2 weeks lead-time)
- Best price on the market
Combination of low pressure loss and high effectiveness allows to achieve highest Recovery Efficiency Ratio (RER), means greater net benefits from installing SF-series wheel, at the best price on the market.
- Direct replacement of the most common industry standard sizes
- Efficient and highly automated manufacturing
- Wheel diameters up to 83”
- Slim Fit (SF) series is a 3A coated, monolith aluminum wheel.
- Ideal for rooftop applications and comfort clima
- Swiss Rotors Slim Fit series wheels outperform leading brands of
polymer and aluminum wheels