RT – SERIES – 8″
RT-series – 8”
- High effectiveness applications
- Wheel diameters: 21″ – 83″
- Airflow range: from 207 – 23 963 CFM.
- Offered in 18 standard casing sizes, including direct replacement for most commonly used wheels.
- Only aluminum, monolith wheel structures, without segments to ensure unconstrained airflow.
- High effectiveness at moderate pressure loss – 0.62in wg at nominal speed.
- AHRI certified and independently tested wheel performance.
- Exceeds effectiveness requirements set forth in ASHRAE 90.1 and is well below allowed leakage level set in ASHRAE 61.2 .
- ErP 2018 compliant.
- Complete list of certificates is available on AHRI site: www.ahridirectory.org
- Double peripheral sealing system ensure no bypass thus round 2% higher energy recovery and very low leakage (EATR)
- 3A molecular sieve desiccant for high latent recovery and selective absorption of water molecules only
- No pollutants or odor transfer into supply air
- EC motor with built-in VFD and Modbus connection as a standard,
- Smart and rigid casing allows use of larger wheel diameters
- Monolith wheels made using patent-pending foil forming technology that mechanically interlocks foil layers together without any segments, welded spokes, profiles to ensure unconstrained airflow