Fan Array System
- Extremely efficient thanks to patented EC motor technology.
- Super Quiet Solution.
- Modular & Easy to Install.
- The backward impeller have higher efficiency and therefore lower power consumption.
- If any single fan fails, the others automatically compensate and maintain the required airflow and pressure.
- Quiet Operation thanks to optimized flow control and EC motor commutation.
- Comprehensive product ranges for every application.
- Transport and installation are less complicated.
- Increased redundancy.
- Backward impeller have higher efficiency and therefore lower power consumption.
- Simplified Maintenance and 100% speed control through interface.
Energy recovery wheel 200mm
- Wheel diameter 500 - 2400 mm
- Airflow range 325 - 40 273 m3/h
- Offered in 18 standard casing sizes
- High effectiveness at moderate pressure loss
- 344 Pa at nominal speed
Energy recovery wheel 100mm
- Ultra-low pressure loss with optimal effectiveness makes it ideal wheel for most applications
- Ideal for rooftop application and comfort clima, due to low pressure loss
- Direct replacement for most typically used polymer wheels
- Wheel diameters from 500 - 2400 mm
- Airflow range from 320 – 40 000 m3/h
- Best applied where supply air needs to be cooled and dehumidified (regions with extreme weather conditions: UAE and Kuwait)
- Less cooling power is required
- Lower overall cost of AHU vs AHU with other energy recovery systems
- No electrical heating / reheating
Counterflow heat exchanger
- Up to 84% energy recovery
- No cross-contamination
- Sizes from 496 mm x 271 mm to 1182 mm x 959 mm
- Direct replacement for most typically used plate exchangers on a market
- Available with both aluminum and polymer plates
- Compact, factory ready built - slide-in just several minutes to install with low footprint & no air limits flow
- Easy and usefull calculation program for installers, constructors and investors
- High energy recovery efficiency with low pressure drop
- Airflow range: from 1431 – 24164 m3/h