Fan Array System
- Extremely efficient thanks to patented EC motor technology.
- Super Quiet Solution.
- Modular & Easy to Install.
- The backward impeller have higher efficiency and therefore lower power consumption.
- If any single fan fails, the others automatically compensate and maintain the required airflow and pressure.
- Best applied where supply air needs to be cooled and dehumidified (regions with extreme weather conditions)
- Less cooling power is required
- Lower overall cost of AHU vs AHU with other energy recovery systems
- No electrical heating / reheating
- Quiet operation thanks to oOptimized flow control and EC motor commutation
- Comprehensive Product Ranges for Every Application
- Transport and installation are less complicated
- Increased Redundancy
- Backward impeller have higher efficiency and therefore lower power consumption
- Simplified maintenance and 100% speed control trough interface
Energy recovery wheel 8”
- Wheel diameter 21”- 92”
- Airflow range 207 – 963 CFM
- Offered in 11 standard casing sizes
- High effectiveness at moderate pressure loss
- 0.62in wg at nominal speed
- Small compact size
- Compact, factory ready built - slide-in just several minutes to install with low footprint & no air limits flow
- Easy and usefull calculation program for installers, constructors and investors
- High energy recovery efficiency with low pressure drop
- Airflow range: from 842 – 14222 CFM
Energy recovery wheel 4”
- Ultra-low pressure loss with optimal effectiveness (4” depth) makes it ideal wheel for most applications
- Ideal for rooftop application and comfort clima, due to low pressure loss
- Direct replacement for most typically used polymer wheels
- Wheel diameters: 21”-83”
- Airflow range: from 230 – 18 000 CFM
- Only monolith aluminum wheel structures, without segments to ensure unconstrained airflow