Energy recovery wheel SFC
- New energy recovery wheel design accordingly to increased 2023 SEER regulations,
- Industry standardized sizes, easy replacement for your AHU and Rooftop,
- Available with sensible or enthalpy recovery options,
- Enhanced 3A coating to ensure high latent recovery and air quality.
Energy recovery wheel 4”
- Ultra-low pressure loss with optimal effectiveness (4” depth) makes it ideal wheel for most applications.
- Ideal for rooftop application and comfort clima, due to low pressure loss.
- Side by side solution up to SF-54
- Wheel diameters: 21”-83”.
- Airflow range: from 230 – 18 000 CFM.
- Only monolith aluminum wheel structures, without segments to ensure unconstrained airflow
- Quiet operation thanks to optimized flow control and EC motor commutation.
- Comprehensive product ranges for every application.
- Transport and installation are less complicated.
- Increased redundancy.
- Backward impeller have higher efficiency and therefore lower power consumption.
- Simplified Maintenance and 100% speed control through interface.
Counterflow heat exchanger
- Up to 84% energy recovery
- No cross-contamination
- Sizes from 496mm x 271mm to 758mm x 534mm (for larger units, check out HexWall)
- Direct replacement for most typically used plate exchangers on a market
- Available with both aluminum and high efficient polymer plates
- Small compact size
- Compact, factory ready-built & slide-in just several minutes to install with low footprint
- Easy and usefull calculation program for installers, constructors and investors
- High energy recovery efficiency with low pressure drop
- Airflow range: from 842 – 14222 CFM